Healthy hair represents a beautiful personality but in these days, due to certain reasons like the usage of harsh chemical based shampoos, environmental irritants, pollution, unhygienic hair care practice due to busy schedules, stress, over usage of hair styling products, etc. most of the people are suffering from hair damages which in turn result in many hair and scalp problems.
Stop worrying about your hair damages and start using natural remedies like Aloe Vera for healthy hair growth, as natural remedies will reduce the damage and help the hair to grow strong and shiny.
Aloe vera is an amazing plant that has many effective properties used for treating skin, hair and health problems. Here in this article, we are going to know how to use aloe vera as hair masks for a healthy hair.
Natural Aloe Vera Hair Masks for Healthy and Beautiful Hair:
Before going to know about the healthy aloe vera hair masks, we should know some aloe vera properties which help for maintaining healthy hair.
- Aloe vera has many essential fatty acids, vitamins A, B, C & E, zinc, iron, enzymes, polysaccharides and glycoprotein’s that stimulates the healthy hair growth.
- It reduces the excess sebum (oil), toxins, dust, dead cells and other impurities on the hair and scalp. It also moisturizes your hair with its mucopolysaccharides to reduce dry, dull and flaky hair.
- It exhibits an alkalizing property that restores your pH levels of the scalp which in turn prevents any microbial growth and its attack on the scalp.
- It contains anti-fungal, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties that remove microbes causing dandruff, relieves itching and soothes your hair.
- It penetrates deep into the hair and scalp to condition and nourish your hair and to add volume to your hair.
Now, let’s have a look on the amazing aloe vera hair masks for healthy hair. However aloe vera gel alone is used for healthy hair but when mixed with other natural ingredients, it results in an effective relief from hair damage and promotes long and glossy tresses.
Mask – 1: (Aloe Vera with Olive Oil and Yogurt for Smooth and Shiny Hair)
Olive oil acts as an antioxidant and natural conditioner that nourishes the scalp and hair. Yogurt has a moisturizing property that adds volume and shine to your hair.
- Mix 2 – 3 tablespoons of fresh aloe vera gel, 2 tablespoons each of yogurt and olive oil and 1 tablespoon of honey in a bowl.
- Stir all these ingredients and apply it on the scalp.
- Massage it gently on the scalp and hair for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Leave it for another 25 – 30 minutes and rinse your hair.
- Regular follow-up of this mask for 3 – 4 times a month will promote smooth and shiny hair growth.
Note: Or mix 1 teaspoon each of organic coconut oil and fresh lemon juice in 3 teaspoons of aloe vera gel. Apply it on the hair and massage for a couple of minutes. Rinse your hair after 20 minutes.
Go to the next pages to continue reading!