Mask – 2: (Aloe Vera with Lemon Juice for Hair Loss)
Aloe vera with lemon juice combination helps to provide nourishment, eliminate dandruff, removes excess oiliness, stimulate hair growth and reduce hair loss.
- Extract aloe vera gel from an aloe leaf and squeeze half a lemon in a bowl.
- Pour this mix into a blender and blend it for a minute or two.
- Apply it on your hair and scalp and massage gently for few minutes.
- Wash your hair thoroughly after 20 – 30 minutes.
- Repeat it regularly to prevent hair loss and to enhance healthy hair growth.
Mask – 3: (Aloe Vera with Coconut Oil and Honey for Dry Hair)
Dry hair will result in dandruff, itchy scalp, hair loss and finally results in hair damage. This is hydrating hair mask that nourishes your hair deeply and prevents dry hair.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of raw honey, 3 tablespoons of coconut oil in 4 – 5 tablespoons of fresh aloe vera gel in a bowl.
- Stir well and apply this mix on your hair from root to tip direction as a hair mask.
- Leave it on for about 30 – 45 minutes and rinse off with your regular shampoo.
- Continue doing the same process regularly to get rid of dry and dull hair.