Ginger is well-known for its anti-inflammatory action and for its ability to suppress the prostaglandin synthesis which is responsible for giving the pain signal to the neurons. Instead of looking for an aspirin, choose the natural alternative, ginger root. This homemade remedy is efficient and fast, and you won’t have to wait for such long to feel a headache relief.
- 2’’ piece of ginger root
- 1 ½ cup of water
- Bring the water to a boil.
- Meanwhile, chop the ginger root into small pieces.
- Add the ginger to the water, reduce the heat to low and simmer for about half an hour.
- Strain the liquid. When it gets colder, enjoy the tea with small sips. You may add a teaspoon of raw honey if you prefer a sweeter taste.
2. Acupuncture for Headaches
While acupuncture is an ancient technique which has proven its value over time, it is not something you can do at home. Search for a specialist who may help you get rid of your headaches with proper procedures, and you will get rid of the pain in no time.
Go to the next pages to continue reading !