YOU WILL NEED:
- Large sponge
- Utility or craft knife
1. Cut a large sponge in half and round the edges if desired.
2. Trace a bar of soap with a pencil on the top of the sponge.
3. With a utility or craft knife, cut along the lines until the cut is deep enough to fold down the sides.
4. Cut away the interior with scissors until the bottom is flat.
5. Insert your soap, and let the soap suds build up over time. Instead of cleaning out a grimy dish, you can now use the soaked up soap to clean surfaces!
6. Enjoy your new, more practical soap dish!